Arrive by train
If you wish to travel by train, please check for trains from London to Paris and then Paris to Geneva train station Cornavin. The TGV is the fasted train travel and also the most comfortable.
We will be picking you up and dropping you off from the train station.
Arrive by Road
If you wish to travel by car, please follow the directions below.
Our chalets are 3 minutes by car from the centre of Les Carroz village. The chalets are situated in the Les Feux area of Les Carroz which is just off the main road to Flaine.
- From Geneva follow the A40 towards Chamonix, Milan and Turin ( toll €1.80).
- Exit junction 19 for Les Carroz and Flaine (peage/toll €2.00, right at the exit) and follow the road to the next traffic light where you need to take a right towards Les Carroz and Flaine (signs are very clear to see).
- Follow this road and take the 3rd exit onto the D6 road at the next round about. Now, are you ready to drive up the mountain? The road to Les Carroz is very twisty. Please make sure you have winter tires on your car and snow chains in the boot incase you get stuck.
- Once you reach Les Carroz (approximate 15 minutes), drive through the center towards Flaine. After 2 large corners, take the right exit to des Feux area. Chalet Calluna is the 2nd on the right and Chalet Erica is the 4th on the right.
- Chalet Atrium is near the pharmacy in Les Carroz.
- Please contact us for full address details for our 3 chalets.
- Please park your car in the car park and knock on the door.